Troubleshoot your device issues
pranavpandit89's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Monday, December 8th, 2014 4:17 PM

Newgistics not showing my return

Newgistics is showing nothing on my returned device status. It says the tracking number was not found.

I have received a replaced device and returned my old phone packaged as mentioned by the instruction.

I dropped the package at USPS and kept the newgistics tracking number. I did not get a confirmation from USPS as they said they only give it at the delivery office and not at the post office. It has been about a week but the status of package hasn't been updated.

I went to USPS and they say they have no clue about my package.

Also, I got an email from ATT that said that I would get a hefty charge if they don't receive my package, so I am really stressed now.

I see lots of people have had issues with device return. Was anyone able to track it and make sure it is delivered or am I just going to lose $600 over a broken vibrator?!

Any information would be helpful. Thanks!

Scholar

• 

457 Messages

9 years ago

There's really no solution with this problem. It is a known issue, and you can only hope for the best outcome. Good luck

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

I have the exact same probproblem only its been about 2 weeks for me and have received several phone calls from at&t saying I will be fined by tomorrow and there is still no evidence that I have returned my phone. There is definitely something shady going on here if this problem has been going on for years with the tracking company and at&t refuses to do anything about it.

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

9 years ago

When you send a package and get a tracking number, it should come with a paid receipt.
Do you still have the paid receipt ?
Did you insure the package for its full value?
If not, yes you are about to eat a $600 bill for a lost or stolen device.

• 

5 Messages

3 years ago

Same for me. My tracking number shows it arrived at Newgistics 12/31/2020. AT&T has no record of receiving the phone. Now we are out the $700 credit plus a really nice phone we could have sold or used. It is a total scam! 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.