Troubleshoot your device issues
conzo88's profile

• 

7 Messages

Sat, May 14, 2022 5:34 PM

Network Unlock Code for Surface Duo is INCORRECT

I have tried contacting AT&T online and via telephone contact - I have been hung up on several occasions. 

The unlock code I received on the 9/12/2021 is incorrect - I’ve entered it as per the email instructions several times and is stating that the code is unsuccessful. I’m based in the UK. 

I’d appreciate if this could be reviewed. 

ACE - Sage

• 

97.4K Messages

1 m ago

At&t has one unlock code based on the IMEI you gave them.   If the code is not right, you have 2 options. 

The free option:  file an FCC complaint which would be forwarded back to AT&T upper management and they will contact you. Hopefully they can review the unlock request, confirm your IMEI, and double-check the provided unlock code to see if it matches their records. If it does this is a dead end for you.

The not free option:  pay an  unlock service to provide you with the full unlock set of codes which will include codes that AT&T does not have like the mck code which is the master code if you have permanently locked your phone to AT&T by entering the incorrect number too often.

• 

7 Messages

1 m ago

I tried the not free option to no avail, have you any other suggestions?

• 

7 Messages

1 m ago

Has anyone directly linked to AT&T seen this post and could provide assistance? 

ACE - Sage

• 

97.4K Messages

1 m ago

I gave you the other option already 

🤨

If there was a 3rd option, I would have posted it. 

No one from here is any different than the AT&T support you already contacted. 

• 

7 Messages

1 m ago

How do I file a FCC complaint?

ACE - Sage

• 

97.4K Messages

1 m ago

This is why Google exists.   You asked how to file an FCC complaint 9 hours ago. If you had Googled it you would have had the answer 8 hours and 59 minutes ago.  And you would have had your complaint filed 8 hours and 55 minutes ago

• 

7 Messages

1 m ago

If you had read the thread correctly you would have known that I am from the UK, it’s not possible to raise a FCC complaint. Our postcodes (zip code) and telephone numbers are not recognised by FCC. 

ACE - Sage

• 

97.4K Messages

1 m ago

You are correct, the FCC will not respond via phone if you are outside the United States.

Pay an unlock service. 

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.