Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Get to the head of the class with our Back to School deals!

Contributor

• 

6 Messages

Sun, Jun 7, 2020 12:44 AM

NEED HELP WICK UNLOCK LG PHOENIX 4

HELLO! I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY LG PHOENIX 4 (LM-X210) , I NEED TO UNLOCK IT, BECAUSE THE APP HAS BEEN IMPOSSIBLE, I NEED AN UNLOCK CODE, IT WAS BOUGHT IN AMAZON. PLEASE HELP.

Responses

OttoPylot

ACE - Expert

• 

12K Messages

a month ago

Call AT&T directly. This is not an official AT&T Support site.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

6 Messages

@OttoPylot I bought it in a store, in amazon, I am outside of the UNITED STATES, I don't know how long I have to wait to unlock it

GLIMMERMAN76

ACE - Expert

• 

19.8K Messages

a month ago

Did you use it on ATT for 6 months?

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

6 Messages

I bought it in a store, in amazon, I am outside of the UNITED STATES, I don't know how long I have to wait to unlock it

Contributor

• 

6 Messages

@GLIMMERMAN76 I bought it in a store, in amazon, I am outside of the UNITED STATES, I don't know how long I have to wait to unlock it

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

76.5K Messages

a month ago

Return the phone.
That phone is only sold as an AT&T prepaid subsidized device. AT&T will not unlock it. They don't have to.
Subsidy devices must be used on AT&T for 6 months of paid service. Outside the US that is not possible. Return the phone

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

OttoPylot

ACE - Expert

• 

12K Messages

What @lizdance40 said. Return it.

Get started...

Ask a new question