Troubleshoot your device issues
dregz12345's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Thursday, February 9th, 2017 2:15 PM

Need help please. Huawei H1611 got blocked

I need help guys my phone Huawei H1611 got blocked. I was trying to unlock the sim so I provided my unit's IMEI number at www.att.com/deviceunlock. Then used the unlock code they provided. However, my phone kept replying unlock unsuccessful. I did not know that after a few unsuccessful tries, my phone will be blocked. Now, everytime I insert a different sim, it is requesting for an unblock code. I need assistance please.

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

7 years ago

Your phone isn't "blocked". But it is permanently locked to ATT.  

There is no solution.  You can sell it as permanently locked to ATT or use it on Att or Cricket. 

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

Hi lizdance40, I have 2 of these phones the other one is for my sister. I have used the unlocked code provided by AT&T for her phone's particular IMEI number and it worked. She can now use her sim from a different provider on her phone but mine is requesting for the unblock code. I don't know why the unlock code for my phone didn't work. 😞

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

7 years ago

Sorry, no clue why one would work and the other not.  

If you got two unlock codes, specifically for each phone they should work.   If you try to many times a phone is permanently locked to ATT.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

Oh no, there must be a way. If not, it won't be asking for an unblock code. I have no idea where to ask for or how to get the unblock code for my phone.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

7 years ago

Help me please

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

7 years ago

@Judyannong

With what?   

This is not Chat.  Please provide a detailed description of the problem.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

7 years ago

I need some help for may Huawei H1611. 

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

@dregz12345, could you able to recover your phone?

I have the same error on my Huawei 1611 ATT go phone. I got the phone unlocked from ATT, later switched to H2O Wireless and it worked smoothly.

This year I switched to Simple Mobile and after inserting new sim I was presented an option to key in NCK code. I have the new sim code and entered it which did not work. After multiple attempts phone is blocked.

If I insert the old H2O sim card I still get same message to 'Enter Unblock code'. I'm not sure if it is an issue with sim cards as I have PUK code and SIM code for both sims.

I also have Phone Unlock Code, that is also not working.

Can some one help me please?

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

3 years ago

I spoke with ATT customer care and they could not offer any help. Tried to contact Manufacturer but they did not revert back. So no success.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.