Cyber Week Deals: Get $800 off the Google Pixel 6 Pro with FREE Google Pixel A Series White Earbuds!
What is happening with 3G?
G

• 

3 Messages

Thu, Jul 8, 2021 11:34 PM

Need assistance with credit of new phone bought via trade in.

In November 2020, I bought three phones using the 700 dollars off when I trade in my old phone. For two of my numbers, I have been receiving credits monthly. On one of the phones, I have not been receiving the credits and I figured out because the ATT store representative entered the wrong phone number during the trade-in process and the credits are going to the wrong phone number and account. Since then, I have contacted customer service who has been no help, and then I put forward the issue with one of the store managers I bought the phone from, and keeps on telling me they are working on it. How can I find a solution to this problem as soon as possible so I could have one less thing on my plate. 

ACE - Sage

• 

90.4K Messages

5 m ago

You are assuming that someone else is receiving the credit for the phone you trade it in? Or do you know for a fact?

You can file a Better Business Bureau complaint online which is forwarded to AT&T upper management and they will call you. Whether or not this is resolved in your favor I can't predict.

• 

3 Messages

5 m ago

On the trade-in receipt for that phone number, they misplaced a digit and the store manager told me that the credit is going to someone else's account and not mine. 

ACE - Sage

• 

90.4K Messages

5 m ago

🤦🏼‍♀️.

BBB complaint.

I used to work in the bookkeeping Department of a business and worked with someone who was constantly messing up numbers. Either she was transposing or slipping.  Drove me nuts because I never missed a number.  Every time she transposed or slipped we would spend an hour or more trying to find out where the heck she made the mistake. 

• 

3 Messages

5 m ago

Ok I just did that thank you Lizdance40 for the help!

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.