jelmelnov2's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wed, Feb 11, 2015 10:40 PM

NAT type

I have the At&t Unite, and was having trouble with nat type. After many hours of talking to techs i came to the conclusion i would have to purchase a aircard modem and router, so i did. Now i have the aircard modem and cradlepoint mbr1200b. On the router i have all ports necessary and tried dmz. plus enabling dchp and on and on. So again many hours of talking to techs cradlepoint told me i needed a static ip that it was only way to open or get a moderate nat. We run our business from our home called at&t and was told the form to fill out for a static ip no longer exsisted. I NEED HELP please! 

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

7 y ago

Hello! @jelmelnov2  thanks for posting your questions about obtaining a static IP address. Please go to the following link, which contains pricing: https://www.wireless.att.com/businesscenter/solutions/connectivity/ip-addressing.jsp

Once you’ve done so, there is a link to the upper right you’ll select titled contact AT&T with a questionnaire. Please fill out the information and a business solutions agent will contact you.

Hope this helps!

Charise

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.