Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Fri, Feb 19, 2016 4:55 AM

Message now appearing when posting comments on facebook

I've starting receiving a message saying "Will appear when online" with a solid yellow dot next to it when I post a comment on Facebook. I have a go phone but don't use the phone only internet. If I immiedietly post again below that goes right through. No other internet device problems in home. Shows I still have internet connection. Had phone approx 3 years.

Responses

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

4 years ago

Hi there! @Nanny123 I’m sorry to hear you’re having issues posting to Facebook. I’d recommend first powering the phone off and back on.

If this does not clear the problem, try uninstalling the Facebook app, powering the phone off and back on, then re-installing the app.

For more troubleshooting tips, please click here select the make and model of your device and click ‘applications’ for detailed step-by-step information to further troubleshoot your issue.

Thanks!

Kevin

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTHelp and @DIRECTVService

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

• 

1 Message

I have solved this on a different phone closing the facebook app and reopening it. I am almost positive this is a feature of Facebook that is new and maybe in the works still that I opted in to using when I should not have and the opt in offer was something like an internet and power management feature that also helps with low and no internet. We need to turn it off. This problem is happening to me as if there is someone triggering it to wreck my work and cause my business use of Facebook to take loss while making maximum need for recompense from Facebook.
AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…