For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Troubleshoot your device issues
4PADCAIN's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, May 4th, 2016 6:38 AM

Marshmallow 6.0 update / BlackBerry Priv

When will AT&T Blackberry Priv update be made available? Seems like every other carrier is rolling out the update, except sLOWwwwww. AT&T.
Get with the program!

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

8 years ago

@ashadh wrote:

I have unlocked ATT phone .. but I am on T-Mobile network.. Will I be getting updates OTA whenever it will be released?

@ashadh

No ATT does not update devices that are not on there network.

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

8 years ago

@Cajunpear wrote:
Seriously, enough is enough, it's May 11!!! Send out the update already. Your excuses are not warranted. Just do it. I mean, come on already. This is why AT&T has such a bad reputation... poor customer service and making promises you can't keep.

ATT never promissed updates any where.  Now blackberry might have but when your almost out of business you have to do something.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

Hey.. Thanks for the reply. So how can I update my phone? Is it possible to put some one's ATT sim card and update the phone or Do I need to walk into ATT store to get it updated?

Teacher

• 

23 Messages

8 years ago

What makes you think BlackBerry is almost out of business? Lol, BlackBerry is releasing 2 new phones this year the Rome and Hamburg ( code names). With fingerprint scanner. Plus their a 3.6 billion dollar company! Their far from out of business. #Blackerry4Life

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

8 years ago

@AaronClark wrote:
What makes you think BlackBerry is almost out of business? Lol, BlackBerry is releasing 2 new phones this year the Rome and Hamburg ( code names). With fingerprint scanner. Plus their a 3.6 billion dollar company! Their far from out of business. #Blackerry4Life

as a phone maker I would say there on there last leg.  they only moved 600000 phones last quarter.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/blackberry-names-ralph-pini-to-replace-ron-louks-as-head-of-devices-1462802577

http://www.jobsnhire.com/articles/39808/20160402/blackberry-revenue-drops-handset-troubles-continue.htm

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

8 years ago

Extensive testing is not required , you need time to add bloatware and make sure all the preloaded att apps work and are crammed in. We know how the system works.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

8 years ago

Almost out of buisness? how can you be almost out of buisness for 5 years....lol. Please let that joke rest.

Teacher

• 

23 Messages

8 years ago

I just hung up with T-Mobile and every one of their BlackBerry Privs are running Marshmallow, they have pretty good plans also so Friday after work I'm heading over to switch to T-Mobile. Tired of waiting on Att to make a move with Marshmallow, if some it came by tomorrow I'd stay but I know that won't happen lol. T-Mobile here I come and I can't wait to get Marshmallow.

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

8 years ago

@AaronClark wrote:
I just hung up with T-Mobile and every one of their BlackBerry Privs are running Marshmallow, they have pretty good plans also so Friday after work I'm heading over to switch to T-Mobile. Tired of waiting on Att to make a move with Marshmallow, if some it came by tomorrow I'd stay but I know that won't happen lol. T-Mobile here I come and I can't wait to get Marshmallow.

@AaronClark

so your going to buy a new priv?  You just cant flash a tmobile rom on a phone it was not made for.  The radio bands are different for LTE which means the radio stack is different.

Teacher

• 

23 Messages

8 years ago

Yup I'll buy a new one, paid cash for this one and I'll pay cash for the other.  But t mobile said it would work after checking my number. 

Sent from my BlackBerry Priv- the most secure mobile device - via the AT&T Network
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.