Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Wed, May 4, 2016 6:38 AM

Marshmallow 6.0 update / BlackBerry Priv

When will AT&T Blackberry Priv update be made available? Seems like every other carrier is rolling out the update, except sLOWwwwww. AT&T.
Get with the program!

Responses

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

4 years ago

They can push the update to your phone if you call AT&T.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

You can manually check for updates by going to..... Settings < about phone < check for updates.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

4 years ago

The update doesn't do anything for battery from what I have tested over and over again. The battery drains fast sometimes and sometimes it doesn't. I have greenify installed the whole nine yards and it flip flops mostly flops on battery yet my HTC does great. I have begged the good folks at Crackberry to get in touch with BlackBerry and urge them to make a snap on battery pack for it because that's the only way this phone will have great battery life. So so sad a phone like the Priv has so much potential yet gets no true love from the maker.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

Doze most certainly does save battery life in standby. But I'd agree that there isn't a noticeable difference in battery life with screen on time.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

Done that and even the *#*#checkin#*#* thing. Apart from telling me that checkin succeeded, i dont seem to get the update. Let me try calling att and see what they have to say about this. 

Get started...

Ask a new question