Troubleshoot your device issues
zidane2016's profile

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

Saturday, December 20th, 2014 7:33 PM

Lumia Denim/WP 8.1.1 Update

Three days ago, Microsoft/Nokia began the worldwide rollout of the Denim firmware/Windows Phone 8.1.1 software update. The Microsoft Lumia twitter account gave very little detail other than "It will be available following carrier testing and approvals". Can any AT&T insider give us some info on when the Lumia 1520 (or other Lumias, for that matter) will receive this update? I'm spending the Christmas weekend with my family and I'd like to have the camera improvements and 4K video in time for that occasion!! You guys have been good to us WP users for the past two major firmware updates (Black, Cyan), so please don't pull a Verizon on us now!

Teacher

• 

33 Messages

9 years ago

On twitter today AT&T stated soon, which Windows central took to be in the next few weeks.  Take it of what it is, They will still beat Verizon out of the gate with the Icon/930 still waiting for 8.1+cyan. 

Teacher

• 

22 Messages

9 years ago

@azure01

Are you sure you received at&t popup on phone stating that Lumia Denim is ready for download?

That's interesting.

Teacher

• 

22 Messages

9 years ago

@ATTMobilityCare 

This is not helping at all, roll out the Denim update........This is really help.....: )

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

Well it's now Feb 11th and Verizon has just rolled out Denim to the Icon and AT&T hasn't delivered it to a single phone. H*ll has frozen over.

So much for the wishful thinking that we would get the update on (at least) the 1520 before the Icon.

Any word AT&T when about (this month?) we can expect Denim?

Scholar

• 

251 Messages

9 years ago

Noticed today that Verizon has issued the Denim update for the Lumia Icon, so they skipped Cyan and went from Black to Denim.

http://www.windowscentral.com/verizon-lumia-icon-denim-update-live-ota

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

just read that att might not release denim and go right to windows 10.  please tell me this is not true a year with no update come on att

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

9 years ago

where did you hear that?

Tutor

• 

12 Messages

9 years ago

This is getting VERY old.  AT&T has had the software for testing since September of 2014.  Cripes, VERIZON - their DIRECT COMPETITION in the USA - has released Denim for all of it's devices, and their users are loving it. 

So, I ask AT&T, WHY are you making your users wait?  It is now 02/15/2015, and all of us users waiting patiently are basically watching you give us the "middle-finger" on updates. 

How much do you have to test to see if it works?!?!  Obviously it works for the rest of the world...

Get off the crap and give your loal customers what they want already....

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

9 years ago

Denim: Knock knock

Tutor

• 

12 Messages

9 years ago

AT&T Customer: Who's there?
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.