Troubleshoot your device issues
zidane2016's profile

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

Saturday, December 20th, 2014 7:33 PM

Lumia Denim/WP 8.1.1 Update

Three days ago, Microsoft/Nokia began the worldwide rollout of the Denim firmware/Windows Phone 8.1.1 software update. The Microsoft Lumia twitter account gave very little detail other than "It will be available following carrier testing and approvals". Can any AT&T insider give us some info on when the Lumia 1520 (or other Lumias, for that matter) will receive this update? I'm spending the Christmas weekend with my family and I'd like to have the camera improvements and 4K video in time for that occasion!! You guys have been good to us WP users for the past two major firmware updates (Black, Cyan), so please don't pull a Verizon on us now!

Professor

• 

2.2K Messages

9 years ago

SoonphppK9e77AM.jpg

1 Attachment

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

9 years ago

Well said and I agree.  I have a Lumia 920 and the Lumia 2520 tablet and I have been very happy with both devices.  I hope we might get the update as a Christmas gift? It probably looks llike it won't happen until early next year, hopefully before January 21st

Tutor

• 

12 Messages

9 years ago

I have been watching all the sites and forums and have heard nothing about a US release date. I remember when Cyan was being released, Microsoft had a page where it listed all the carriers, countries, models of the devices, and what phase they were in (testing, released, etc..)

Anyone have ANY information?

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

9 years ago

Hey, there!

Thanks for posting. To find out about any upcoming software updates for your particular device, click on the link below.

www.att.com/softwareupdates

Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Tutor

• 

12 Messages

9 years ago

Whereas I do appreciate the post, it did not answer my question, as the information you provided information about the Lumia Cyan update and did not answer my question about the coming Lumia Denim...

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

When will AT&T send out the Lumia Denim Update for their windows phones, Verizon already has it and I hear T-mobile has it too?

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

9 years ago

I have twice, jumped through hoops to get my updates. The first on my Note 3 cell. I finally went in to Samsung and they did the update via USB and a computer.
I just got the update on the Note 8 tablet this morning after calling tech support and having them open a case on it last night.
Calling seemed to do the trick if going into setting, about, software update keeps saying your phone is up to date.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

Can you (Community Manager) please answer the question.  We are all more than capable of searching the web for the AT&T Software support/update webpage.  We would like to know when AT&T is going to release the Lumia Denim update since you (AT&T) have had it from MS for some time now...

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

9 years ago

How about an actual answer to the question? Why is this so difficult? Are you a bot?

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

9 years ago

That's wonderful...if it's real why are you not sharing any information with us? It's well known that there is a bug in the extras/info that is causing some phones to say denim when it's still cyan. So help the rest of us out.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.