E

• 

4 Messages

Mon, Feb 15, 2021 4:03 PM

LG V60 whitelist?

I notice the LG V60 is not on AT&T's whitelist of approved phones for VoLTE in February 2022. Is this an oversight? Will it be added? 

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

GLIMMERMAN76

ACE - Expert

• 

22.7K Messages

1 y ago

No China or Indian phones will make the list just a FYI.  Oneplus phones have to be US variants just like Samsung only US bound phones will work after 2022

The unlocked V60 is not on the list.  The ATT branded V60 will work just fine after 2022

Constructive

Employee

• 

25.4K Messages

1 y ago

It’s not an oversight and no one knows if it will be white listed 

GLIMMERMAN76

ACE - Expert

• 

22.7K Messages

1 y ago

If it's att branded it will be fine.  If it's not hope LG works to get it added.

• 

4 Messages

1 y ago

The phone I'm looking at is an AT&T phone. I am just surprised that the V60 is not on the list when the V30 is there. I don't want to buy a phone, then need to buy a new one when 2022 rolls around in less than  a year. 

• 

4 Messages

1 y ago

Any chance any Xiaomi phones make the list? 

• 

4 Messages

1 y ago

Thanks for the replies. Would an AT&T LG V60, purchased through a 3rd party, still work, or must I purchase the phone through AT&T? 

(edited)

• 

5 Messages

2 m ago

Are the LG V60 5G Model LM-V600AM branded ATT phones not going to work on 5G network until 2022?

Thanks for reply, will save me much time on the phone trying to figure out why it is only connecting to 4G LTE

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.