Troubleshoot your device issues
PETERLI's profile

• 

5 Messages

Sunday, June 26th, 2022 4:54 AM

LG STYLO 5 CANT MAKE AND RECEIVE CALLS

I use LG Stylo 5 & the carrier is H2O Wireless who is ATT network. Since June 14, 2022 I can't make and receive any phone calls. The settings does not show its model #, I am afraid to open the back cover to check the model # in case I can not close it. I called customer service of H2O, unfortunately none of them can help solve the issue. I don't know if I come to the right place for help, thank you.

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Many phones have the required (signed) AT&T modem firmwares for VoLTE, but will not connect due to AT&T not setting their default provisioning features to include LTE and VoLTE for "unknown" device IMEIs. I sent an FCC complaint and was told by AT&T that this was "the system is functioning as designed".

The only workaround is buying the cheapest AT&T phone (I used an AT&T-provided 3G transition phone), registering that IMEI so it shows up in your online portal, and then swapping the SIM to the device you want. AT&T refuses to have a whitelisting process nor allow customers to specify enabled features for unknown IMEIs.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.