Our Community Forums will be closing on June 27, 2024. Please visit att.com/support for all your support needs.
Troubleshoot your device issues

AT&T related help: Welcome back

alexbear41's profile

1 Message

Thursday, February 22nd, 2024 9:34 AM

Closed

Is there an AT&T Service outage I am unaware of?

I lost connection around 1am. In the South Seattle area in Washington state, anyone else having an issue?

2 Messages

4 months ago

Same, I am in Shreveport doing maintenance work and I’m in the dark. Relying on Wi-Fi to communicate. Does anyone know what is going on? Also can’t get on the ATT app. 

Update: I am able to make calls, but it drops after every other phone call. Messages are coming in delayed AF. 

I am on an iPhone 14 max pro and iWatch Ultra 

1 Message

4 months ago

NC here. Mine doesn’t even say SOS. 

(edited)

2 Messages

4 months ago

This issue just took out a lot of our work in Nashville, I think services are coming up. We were able to complete our job, everyone start checking your phones. I don’t have any bars, but able to make calls and check my ATT app. 

2 Messages

4 months ago

Here in GA too. I’ve had to turn on my WiFi calling to make outbound calls. This is crazy. Time to plug in the house phone. 

1 Message

4 months ago

I also live in South Carolina and am having the same issues, no service since about midnight for me ATT just updated service outage info to UNDEFINED 

1 Message

4 months ago

I am in Central New York and woke up to no data connection. (Edited per community guidelines), I need my phone for work. 

(edited)

2 Messages

4 months ago

Out in Richmond, KY. It's everywhere. Still can't find anything from AT&T about an expected time frame, though.

4 months ago

In California, Chat bot is still loading for help, outage area was clear, guess we are all (Edited per community guidelines)...

(edited)

1 Message

4 months ago

AT&T, T MOBILE, and Verizon are all experiencing outages nationwide. I am in Pittsburgh and my Cricket service that runs through AT &T is currently disrupted. My issues started yesterday, phone service was being very sporadic. It would connect then drop them connect. This morning woke up to nothing at all working. Right now it's saying I have service but can't connect to Internet or make calls. When major outages like this happen. Next months service should be free.

I am able to make and receive calls. Still have no Internet though. I use my hotspot for work so that screws me for the day until fixed.

(edited)

4 months ago

I am in Ohio and I am having the same issue. When you call them, its like a 6 hour wait

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.