Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
Troubleshoot your device issues
Foghorn-'s profile
Foghorn-
Helpful 1
#1 Star!
10th stratosphere!

Teacher

• 

23 Messages

Tue, Feb 2, 2021 12:09 PM

Is FDN supported by "AT&T Cingular Flip IV" on "HD Voice"?

I have to upgrade my 3G phone to a 4G LTE phone with VoLTE i.e. HD Voice in the near future. I need it to support FDN i.e. Fixed Dialing Numbers like my current 3G feature phone does. I’m thinking about going with the AT&T Cingular Flip IV which is designed to support FDN but that does not necessarily mean that AT&T will support the feature and have it enabled on the SIM for HD Voice. I was wondering if anybody could confirm that they are using this feature with this phone on HD Voice. Or, even if not using it, if somebody could simply confirm its availability while on HD Voice (i.e. 4G LTE VoLTE):  Settings > Calling > Fixed dialing numbers (is it there?)

If it’s there, what do you get when you select it? Regardless of what you get, cancel right out. Don’t dink around with it on my account. But did you get anything about a "PIN2" or, instead, anything to the effect of “not available” or what? (If it’s there and you get anything about a “PIN2,” I believe I’m good to go!) Thanks!

Accepted Solution

ACE - Sage

• 

100.1K Messages

2 y مضت

The community is not AT&T customer support but is largely a customer populated community . Your account specific questions cannot be answered here, you will have to contact AT&T.

FDN is a Sim card programmed feature. Have no idea if new phones support it.

Foghorn-

Teacher

• 

23 Messages

2 y مضت

No offense but I think you've jumped the gun, here. I'm a member of this community and I have a question for the user community about user experience regarding products & services. Please help me by being patient enough to allow community members if not even AT&T employees to share their thoughts & knowledge. People should not have to call AT&T and tie up their call center reps with every question they have. That's exactly what this community is for. When you don't have an answer, why not stay out of it and see if someone else does instead jumping on people and telling them to go away? Is that what you think? If you can't help somebody, nobody else can except AT&T's call center? 

Foghorn-

Teacher

• 

23 Messages

2 y مضت

OK. Will do. My bad. Thanks. 

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.