Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
TuckerJerbs's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sun, Nov 30, 2014 9:43 PM

I hate my Fire phone with the intensity of a thousand suns!

So, my two year contract was up on my iPhone 4S a couple of months ago, and I decided to try out the Fire phone. I had a Kindle Fire, which worked fine for all I used it for (as an e-reader and to occasionally surf the internet), and I like shopping at Amazon generally, so I figured it might be a cool change from the iphone. I was horribly, horribly wrong. The music App stinks--half the time it won't download music that I bought from Amazon. The email only updates intermittently, and the phone occasionally decides to restart for no reason, which is a problem if you use your phone as an alarm clock, as I do.  Just to name a few problems.

I know that now Amazon has dropped the price of the phone to 99 cents. Unfortunately, I got my phone before that. I wasn't able to return the phone before the 14 days were up, because I work at a remote location in Prudhoe Bay, Alaska, for two weeks out of every month. What can I do to unburden myself of this colossal failure, and get a new phone?

kdfederer

ACE - Expert

• 

12.6K Messages

8 y前

Your only option is to sell the Fire and pay full price for a replacement phone.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 y前

I have had my fire phone for about a week now.  I hate mine too.  I am unable to connect to the 4G network, therefore I am unable to connect to any type of cellular data.  As a result, I am also unable to send picture messages, in texts, as this requires cellular data.  Mayday has been unable to help me.  Luckily I am within the 30 day window to return this phone to amazon.  As soon as I get another phone, it will be going back!!!!  

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.