Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Troubleshoot your device issues
Knot5am's profile

2 Messages

Wednesday, January 10th, 2024 1:24 AM

I e dropped my flip phone and the screen flashes white then stops responding

I dropped my Tabasco flip phone (bought through metro by t mobile) earlier today and the putter and inner screens when white, and after shutting it down and turning it back on again it seemed to function fine for a few hours.  However, now it will flash white when I try to move the cursor on the phone (the square area around the “ok” button at the top of the keypad) and more and more frequently it’s started staying white and unresponsive and will not go back to the normal screen even after I’ve powered it down, recharged it, and removed then replaced the battery.  It’s fully charged but I can’t get it to function reliably. Is there anything else I can do to get it to work?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Master

• 

10.6K Messages

4 months ago

If the phone is broken, you have to replace the phone.  You just need to move the SIM from the old phone to the new phone so it has your number.

ACE - Sage

• 

117.6K Messages

4 months ago

If you broke the phone, buy a replacement, move the SIM card

2 Messages

4 months ago

Replace the SIM card or the entire phone?

ACE - Sage

• 

117.6K Messages

4 months ago

🤦🏼‍♀️. 

You buy a replacement and move the SIM card. The SIM card contains your phone number and account information.  You would not want a new SIM card. You do not need a new SIM card

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.