Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

Thu, Apr 12, 2018 2:01 PM

How to make call and text on at&t tablet

Recently i bought a AT&T tablet model 9020A but here i am very much confused and  faded up to this device because i am unable to make call and messages from this tab

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

69.4K Messages

2 years ago

Tablets cannot make calls or send text in the way a phone can.  ATT has a program called number sync which allows you to use your tablet to spoof your phones number for talk and text.  

https://www.att.com/shop/wireless/features/numbersync.html

You need to create a user name and password on the phone first, then add number sync to your phone line and set it up on the tablet.  

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

Where i have to sync

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

Its not giving any option of sync

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

69.4K Messages

2 years ago

Use the link and your ATT branded android phone to set it up.

https://www.att.com/shop/wireless/features/numbersync.html

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.