For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Troubleshoot your device issues
fwhite35's profile

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, March 21st, 2023 11:54 PM

How to get the $20 add on unlimited tablet plan through Premier?

Good evening I have an ATT premier account and am having some issues. I have a few tablets on my plan and want to add more through Premier. I was told by a rep its good to create a new group each activation that way it doesn't affect the 10 main lines that are meant for phone lines.

But the issue i'm having. When I create a new group in premier during my activation, the tablet plan i Need doesn't show up. The plan is " AT&T Unlimited for Tablets $20 "

When I call in every rep has nailed it they can create a new group and put that plan in no problem.

I can add it to my existing business your way plan and its the same $20 BUT it takes up the 10 lines in my group and the activations haven't been going through they are just stuck on submitted. I have to call in to have the order placed. I have provided MY tablet IMEI and my brand new sim card every time. Once I call in they activate immediately.

Maybe someone has some tips, I just don't want to call in or go into a store every time I need an activation done. Is there another site I can use that is newer than the Premier site.

Looking for any info, thanks again.

(Link to the Plan)

https://www.business.att.com/content/dam/businesscenter/pdf/legal/att-unlimited-tablet-brochure.pdf

ACE - Sage

• 

117.2K Messages

1 year ago

I don't believe they can add standalone watch or tablet lines without an override from customer support. $10 watch lines and $20 tablet lines are meant to be added to an existing group plan with phones. If they are creating a separate group with only tablet lines, you can't do it yourself

Community Support

• 

231.5K Messages

1 year ago

Hi @fwhite35 ,

We want to help. Let’s meet in a Direct Message on this. Please check your Direct Message Inbox (it’s the chat icon next to the bell icon in the upper right corner of the forums).

Aayush

AT&T Business Social Media

• 

1 Message

10 months ago

Hey I need help with this also, I’ve tried to email/chat/call with no luck so far.

thanks!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.