For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Troubleshoot your device issues

AT&T related help: Boost your wireless signal

pbtippinmd's profile

• 

1 Message

Monday, March 21st, 2022 2:35 AM

how can get a ATT Cell Booster NOW?

I need a 4G LTE booster

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

24.2K Messages

2 years ago

@pbtippinmd The free Cell Booster program for existing MicroCell users has closed. Demand exceeded supply. They should be going on sale in a couple of weeks. The Cell Booster will be $229 and the Cell Booster Pro (intended for Enterprise and FirstNet customers) will be $669. AT&T is in the process of building up their inventory. Read thru my Tech Guide, link is in my sig line, for everything you need to know about the Cell Booster.

WiFi-C (WiFi Calling) is your best option if your phone is capable.

(edited)

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

2 years ago

They are out of stock last I checked.  

• 

8 Messages

2 years ago

Are signal boosters free how do I get one or how do I get a technician to call me.

• 

8 Messages

2 years ago

How can I get a signal booster for my house I have no signal I live in an area where there’s no cell signal can I have someone call me or is there a number to call to see if I qualify for AT&T signal booster thank you..

ACE - Expert

• 

24.2K Messages

2 years ago

@DDenich The free Cell Booster program ended well over a month ago. Demand, from previous registered MicroCell user exceeded supply. You can purchase them online from AT&T. No one is going to call you. You need to go online at AT&T.

Read my Cell Booster Tech Guide, link is in my sig line, for all you need to know about the Cell Booster. You will need a postpaid AT&T cellular account and a land-based internet service (DSL, cable, or fiber). They can work with satellite or wireless broadband but those services are not supported by AT&T so if you have any issues, you will need to work with whoever provides your service. If it's AT&T, good luck finding anyone who can help.

The Cell Booster is not a cellular booster. The name is misleading. It is a femtocell, just like the MicroCell was and requires your internet connection to reach the AT&T Mobility Servers. You phone connects to it just like a cellular tower as long as your phone meets AT&T's post-3G cellular requirements .

You can also look into purchase a cellular booster. See my Cellular Booster Guide, link is also in my sig line, for a primer on what cellular boosters can and can not do.

• 

8 Messages

2 years ago

Thanks for your response other they don’t give me one for free but I can purchase one and use it on my account for free.

ACE - Expert

• 

24.2K Messages

2 years ago

@DDenich The Cell Booster should be $229 online at AT&T but there may be an online "sale". Yes, there is no monthly cost to use the Cell Booster other than your usual monthly cellular plan fee.

Did you ever have a MicroCell? If you did, there are some differences between the two other than the cellular band used.

• 

8 Messages

2 years ago

No I only had T-Mobile signal booster and it wasn’t this difficult they just gave me one and it automatically did the rest thanks for all the info.

ACE - Expert

• 

24.2K Messages

2 years ago

@DDenich Ok, if you were never a MicroCell user then you will have to purchase a Cell Booster if you have a postpaid AT&T Cellular account, not T-Mobile. I'm not familiar with what T-Mo used so don't confuse a cellular booster with AT&T's Cell Booster. The Cell Booster is a femtocell even tho the name implies cellular booster. They are not the same thing.

• 

8 Messages

2 years ago

Will it give me a better cell signal in my home?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.