For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Troubleshoot your device issues
stockae92's profile

Mentor

• 

47 Messages

Tuesday, November 11th, 2008 12:15 AM

Closed

Help! My SE Z750a is running out of memory on its own! (How to delete MediaNET / Opera Mini cache?)

My Z750a seems to be eating up its internal memory on its own, even when I am not taking picture or download anything to the phone.

I suspect that the MediaNET or Opear Mini is caching the web site in the phone and that's why they are eating up memory space.

Is there anyway to delete / clear the cache for MediaNET and Opera Mini browser?

Accepted Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

6.6K Messages

15 years ago

@stockae92 wrote:
My Z750a seems to be eating up its internal memory on its own, even when I am not taking picture or download anything to the phone.

I suspect that the MediaNET or Opear Mini is caching the web site in the phone and that's why they are eating up memory space.

Is there anyway to delete / clear the cache for MediaNET and Opera Mini browser?

1. Using built-in browser, go to Options -> Advanced, middle tab (Other) and select Clear cache.
  2. With Opera mini the only options I'm aware of are Clear cookies  (under Tools->Settings) and Clear history (Tools -> History)
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.