Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
L

• 

2 Messages

Sun, Aug 9, 2020 12:31 AM

Hacking in my name

So my husband has made developer accounts in my name. He’s using illegal accounts like Open SSL through my att WiFi that he’s not on my att account is only in my name. He’s name GitHub, amazon aws, cloudflare, all kind of accounts in my name. He’s hacked into all my accounts no one will help me. He’s cloned my harddrive, my iPhone, every account. He has a keel alive connection with my iPhone. I don’t know what to do. I’m scared he could be hacking others in my name. I found my iCloud account downloaded in his possession. He’s stalking me and no one cares. No one will help. He had a tracker on my car and admitted to that. Trackemo. For years and still accused of me cheating. The police won’t help. Nothing can pick it up because he has all passwords now. He even uses my Dads photo who passed away 13 years ago. He made accounts in his name too. He records my calls to skype. He uses api codes. I don’t know what to do. I called the stalking help line. But I can’t seem to get any help. I hired someone to find out who hacked me he kept crashing the app. So I looked around at his hard drives and found programs. 

Responses

• 

2 Messages

2 months ago

He also has windows servers and keep alive connections to my iPhone. There’s like 15 IP addresses connected to iPhone. What can I do. I’m scared I’ll get the blame something I’m not doing. 

OttoPylot

• 

12.6K Messages

2 months ago

1. Go to the police with specific information and proof.

2. Get a divorce attorney.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Juniper

• 

22.9K Messages

2 months ago

3. Put together a go-bag and prepare for an alternate place to stay that is safe.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
www.directv.com or www.att.com
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question