For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Troubleshoot your device issues
K

• 

9 Messages

Friday, August 7th, 2020 4:28 AM

Dropped AT&T cell signal

One month after I agreed to a 3 year contract and purchased four iPhone X’s some work happened on a nearby tower and service was cut off to my area/town.  I’ve been fighting this over a year and explaining that we can not get a reliable signal anymore.  I was told they changed the direction of the signal to a more populated area. I live in the country.  I’ve been paying monthly to hold up my end of the agreement but I can’t use my phone reliability so the service is worthless. Is there any recourse since they are not providing the service that was in place when I made the agreement.  I’d love to be rid of AT&T for good but I’m still working to resolve a billing error in the amount of $750.  Until that is resolved I’m stuck in this money pit.  Can anything be done to improve the service in an area?.  Nearly everyone I know in town switched providers due to this area of dropped service.  I’m sorry I fell into the AT&T trap.  Does anyone listen to complaints and act on them?  I know lots of questions.  I just want to use my phone in my home and in my town as I once could.

No Responses!
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.