Shop Now, Avoid Delays - Get Our Best Holiday Deals!
What is happening with 3G?
T

• 

4 Messages

Tue, Mar 9, 2021 4:48 PM

Closed

Cell phone Hacked and/or Cloned

Somehow my ex wife has people who are able to hack and link my cell phone to a plethora of different phones having everything I do monitored. My location, phone calls, text messages etc; all hacked and monitored. Can anyone tell me how to stop this and get my privacy back please?

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

54.5K Messages

9 m ago

Extremely unlikely your phone is hacked or cloned. Most likely one or more of your accounts have been compromised. Without more info on make and model of phone and what exactly is being monitored, no way to even guess what is going on.

• 

4 Messages

9 m ago

I just explained that my location, text messages & and phone calls, etc; are being monitored and you've the audacity to say what's being monitored? Furthermore, my ex wife has even had a tracking device put somewhere in my car and even surveillance equipment in my apartment and how these ppl continue to get inside my apt is astounding to me because I've even changed my locks twice and the (Edited per community guidelines)h0les left me a note to let me know they'd been in my home. My Samsung Galaxy A10e has been cloned/hacked, my LG K40 (sold it) was cloned/hacked, my old Galaxy S3 has been cloned/hacked, my Moto g(8) Power has been cloned/hacked and even my Sky Devices Android Oreo Go Edition phone has been cloned/hacked. Somehow my ex has considerable pull out here because some fake cops came to apt some months ago to try and arrest me on some untrue (Edited per community guidelines) conjured up by someone who assured me they weren't in league with my ex wife but because my phone is hacked every number I call, text or save as a contact is the person is then contacted secretly and somehow turned against me. SOUNDS HORRIBLE? Yeah I know but that's exactly what's going on and I want/need it to all stop ASAP..... I'm currently still using the Galaxy A10e and Moto g(8) Power Lite any help is stopping the hacking will be appreciated.

(edited)

Former Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

9 m ago

Unlikely your phones are being hacked. She probably has access to your accounts. If people are breaking in to your apartment call the police. If your being stalked call the police. 

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.