For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Troubleshoot your device issues
Ton3's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, June 7th, 2014 1:22 AM

can't find number that called my phone

A number called my phone but I couldn't answer and they did not leave a voice message.  I didn't call it back due to not knowing who it was, but after thinking about it a few days later, I started wondering it it was a ex family member that needed me (she would call secretly).  I went to find it on the date I knew they had called and can not find it on phone or bill detailed calls information.  Why and/or how can I find it?

Former Employee

• 

36 Messages

10 years ago

Well, this is a very tricky question. 🙂 Make sure that you are selecting the correct bill period for the date of the call. For example, if the call came in on 5/1/2014 and your billing cycle ends on the 5th and starts over on the 6th, you would use the bill dated May 5th because it covers from 4/6/2014 to 5/5/2014. This is the only suggestion I can name if you are unable to locate the call. Now, the other thing is, how long ago was this? Was your call history deleted? Try this too. If you have a smartphone, try going to the following site using google chrome or firefox:

messages.att.net

enter in your user id and password to see if it loads any history for you. You can read about AT&T messages here:

http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB410684#fbid=KJUETMXNDmS

Start on the site. Do not download the application or enable it yet because, you may have had it all along and you may find what you are looking for. I am so sorry, I wish I had more but, this is an awesome start. Other than that if you know her name, google the white pages in her area to see if she is listed. Best of luck!!!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.