Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
The epic new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is available for preorder now!
N

• 

2 Messages

Thu, Jan 14, 2021 2:01 PM

Can't access youtube

For some odd reason whenever I try to access my youtube app it tells me I can't sign in and to try removing or re-adding the application. Well I did that through google play and got nothing. Even tried several other troubleshoot options like checking my network etc. It even said something about a network admin and ISP. I don't understand all that and need help! I just wanna listen to music so this is annoying!

Responses

• 

2 Messages

11 days ago

I don't know why this has to be so dang difficult, I know with all the sites related yo my phone that I went to offering support that someone can help me...

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

81.6K Messages

11 days ago

Not a carrier related issue.  

Once you add the app, sign in, and go to settings.  I suspect you have not agreed in settings to allow the application to run over cellular data

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question