Troubleshoot your device issues
Salz311's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Mon, Dec 9, 2019 5:12 PM

Can I track my new phone being sent from claim?

So I put in a claim on my broken phone and they gave me a tracking number. I’ve not yet gotten my replacement phone how do I use my claim number to see where it’s at or if it’s even been sent yet??? 

Constructive

Employee

• 

27.9K Messages

3 y ago

tracking or claim? if its a tracking number you track it per the shipping company if its a claim number then you contact assurion  and ask them the status, at&t doesnt insure phones its assurion.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

3 y ago

Well I made the claim over the phone and I'm trying to see where and if the phone has been sent. Reason is they said something like 24 hours I'd have it. It's now been 4days.

• 

2 Messages

7 m ago

You should have received a paper with a 9-digit number, which is also a tracking number

• 

2 Messages

6 m ago

When I had to replace a broken phone, I got a tracking number that had 9 digits. Then I had the option to log in and find the phone's location on the website of the company I worked with. I followed every day and had an insight into the places and times where they received and sent the phone. That's what I did, and I didn't have any problems except that I had to wait a long time. I also used Number tracker pro to track my son's phone, which allowed me to know his location whenever I wanted. For that, I only needed his phone number.

• 

1 Message

3 m ago

I have gotten my tracking number and have not received my phone yet how do I track my phone to see where it is at

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.