Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Thu, May 14, 2015 1:39 PM

Caller ID not showing names

Hi all - thanks for reading.  I recently switched from AT&T POTS to AT&T Wireless Home Phone (we don't have U-Verse, so hopefully this is the right forum to post).

So on the POTS line, the caller ID would show the name as well as the number that was calling.  This is not anything we set up on a phone - this is just info that was automatically delivered to us through caller ID.

With the Wireless Home Phone, now all we get is the phone number on the caller ID - no name.  Is there a way to get the name to appear as well as the phone number?

Thanks!

Responses

David606

Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

2 years ago

Why is a YEARS OLD post about WIRELESS HOME PHONE being necroposted?

This topic has zero to do with the SMARTPHONE issue with CONTACTS displaying on Galaxy devices due to call protect.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

2 years ago

Totally agree with the most recent posters. I have 3 ATT Mobile Cell phones that all stopped showing callerid Names at exactly the same time. No changes were made to the Phone Plan and No Changes were made to the Cell Phone other than what AT&T did, Going to the AT&T Store tomorrow to get it fixed or get a refund. It's friggin broke and this customer (not for long) didn't do it.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

2 years ago

Because we can't find anywhere else to post the regarding this problem that AT&T might see. Sure I'll start a brand new Thread if that will help. It still doesn't answer why the CallerID and Phone app just mysteriously changed with no customer interaction.

Get started...

Ask a new question