BlackBerry Pearl 8110 will NOT detect my MicroSD Card
I just ordered a brand new 2GB SanDisk MicroSD Card (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000QDNPVM) to place in my brand new BlackBerry Pearl 8110.
After placing it into the Pearl it is not detected. The Pearl acts as if no card is even in the phone. I then place the SAME MicroSD card into my card reader connected via USB to my computer and it works fine.
I have tried:
1. Formatting the card in FAT
2. Formatting the card in FAT32
3. Formatting the card in NTFS
4. Putting the card in while the phone is off.
5. Putting the card in while the phone is on. Resetting the phone.
6. Putting the card in while the phone is on but media card support is off. Turning media support on.
7. Putting the card in while the phone is on and media card support is on. Turning media support off, save, then on.
8. Setting up a "blackberry\music" director on the card.
9. Setting up only a "blackberry" folder under the root.
10. Setting up only a "BlackBerry" folder under the root (maybe case-sensative?)
11. I went to www.att.com/bbdownloads and made sure that I have the latest software both on the phone and the desktop.
None of the above have worked. Nothing. No matter what I do my phone acts as if there is no card present in the phone.
I am will to try any and all suggestions.