For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Troubleshoot your device issues
tibuggs40's profile

3 Messages

Monday, February 5th, 2024 8:18 PM

AT&T sends Thieves, Robbers, and Crooks to your front Door!

An in home care representative took my trade in devices and never returned them to the return center. As a result, I have been getting over billed for 9 months, lost $200 visa gift card promotions, and my credit has been affected due to AT&T never paying the transfer fees that they promised to pay. I have contacted AT&T and nothing has been done. This is affecting me emotionally as well as mentally.

Do not use AT&T. They send agents to your house that will attempt to sell you phones, guns, jewelry, and drugs.  This is their new business model!

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

3 months ago

They tried to sell you guns & drugs?  Did you report them to the police?

Former Employee

• 

2.6K Messages

3 months ago

Bold claim. Also, they do not pay your previous provider, that is up to you to handle. 

3 Messages

3 months ago

The agent denied saying these things.  I filed 15 complaints with AT&T and have even conversed with his supervisor but they have ignored the complaints and refuse to do anything.  Thanks for your suggestion.  I will have to follow up with the local PD.

3 Messages

3 months ago

the agent made promises of what AT&T would pay and stated to simply give him copies of the bills and they would take care of them.  After consulting with agents at AT&T for months about previous provider bills and payment responsibilities, it was too late.  The bills were sent into collection after 2-3 months after switching providers.  

(edited)

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.