Troubleshoot your device issues
Tanu's profile

1 Message

Tuesday, November 28th, 2023 4:19 PM

AT&T Disconnected Business Account and cancelled all numbers in Business account

AT&T disconnected Business account without any notification. All my employees where working and all of sudden the phones where not working. When I reached out to customer support they said it’s a fraudulent account and I was shocked of inappropriate comments from customer service. I provided all documents in store, paid bills on time with Auto-pay. Now my business is stuck and employees who were in the field got stuck. We need help to take appropriate higher up in AT&T as company to take investigation on their customer support people and their stores.  My business is stuck now with out mobile services and worst part is AT&T took our numbers and won’t re-activate 

ACE - Sage

• 

116.1K Messages

3 months ago

You could start by taking all proper documentation to an AT&T corporate store. Including your business tax identification number your personal ID and any corporate filing documents.

You can also file an FCC and/or better Business bureau complaint online. Although they both do the same thing. The complaint is forwarded back to AT&T upper management and someone will contact you

ACE - Expert

• 

27.5K Messages

3 months ago

You can post in theBUSINESS  FORUM and see if you can get a response there.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.