Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
L

• 

2 Messages

Fri, Jul 3, 2020 11:33 AM

Apple watch order

I ordered 2 Apple Watch  a week ago and my order status still in progress why you guys taking so long for only 2 watches? Please advise this is ridiculous 

Responses

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

21.8K Messages

a month ago

Advise you talk to AT&T. This is a public forum of other customers.

Be aware that processing, as well as shipping, takes longer for many things these days with all the stay at home orders for Covid-19.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
www.directv.com or www.att.com
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

2 Messages

Lol 😂 covid lol

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

21.8K Messages

@Lrodas23 

Covid-19 is NOT funny. Many things are shutdown. Having to stay out of the office because someone tested positive is not a good thing.

Not saying that is exactly the reason for the delay of your watches, just a very good possibility. Instead of making fun of a global pandemic that is drastically affecting people, pick up the phone and call to check on your order and see if there is any more info for the status of your non-essential item.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Included after every post)
I am a customer, not an employee. This is a public forum.
For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
www.directv.com or www.att.com
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

76.9K Messages

a month ago

Whether you are amused or not, the fact is covid-19 is affecting everything. It means that secondary devices like tablets and watches are not being manufactured as priority, not shipped priority to the United States from the manufacturer they are not clearing customs on a priority like phones are.

Apple gets devices before retailers.  So cancel and order direct. 

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Get started...

Ask a new question