For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.
Apple iPad Pro 9.7 – Available At AT&T
Like a computer. Unlike any computer.
The 9.7-inch iPad Pro1 delivers an unprecedented combination of portability and performance. At just 6.1 mm thin and weighing less than a pound, iPad Pro features the brightest iPad display with True Tone to deliver the most comfortable viewing experience. It has a powerful A9X chip with 64-bit desktop-class architecture, four speaker audio, advanced 12MP camera, FaceTime HD camera, Touch ID, Apple Pay, Wi-Fi and LTE,3 and up to 10 hours of battery life.4 And with powerful iOS 10 features like Split View and Picture in Picture and over a million apps in the App Store, iPad Pro elevates productivity to a whole new level.4 Add in Apple Pencil and the incredibly thin Smart Keyboard, and iPad Pro becomes even more versatile.2
- 9.7-inch Retina display with anti-reflective coating (diagonal)
- A10 Fusion chip with 64-bit desktop-class architecture
- Touch ID fingerprint sensor
- 12 MP iSight camera with 4K video
Ordering the iPad Pro 9.7 is 50% faster! Skip the line, order online!
- Sign in to your account.
- Select Your Device.
- Put some bling on it with Accessories & Protection.
- Check Out!
1. Battery life varies by use and configuration. See www.apple.com/batteries for more information.
2. Apple Pencil and Smart Keyboard are sold separately.
3. FaceTime calling requires a FaceTime-enabled device for the caller and recipient and a Wi-Fi connection. Availability over a cellular network depends on carrier policies; data charges may apply.
4. Cellular data service is available only on Wi-Fi Cellular models. Data plan required. LTE Advanced and LTE are available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on LTE support, contact your carrier.
Need help with an account specific question? Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.