Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
revolutus's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Thu, Jul 31, 2014 9:12 PM

Amazon Fire Phone Unlock!

Dear at&t Support,

I'm in real big delemma here.

I've bought two amazon fire phone from www.amazon.com, I've paid the full amount of the deivice to be used outside the U.S.

but when I change at&t sim card to replace with another carrier sim I get an msg saying " Enter Network PIN code", I've contacted amazon support 5 times and same answer as per at&t policy full amount paid devices can obtain unlock code.

Then I contacted at&t support both online chat and phone with no use!! some support directed me to the online page of unlock but I dont hold at&t account nor live in USA.

I would really appricate if you can help me with this

Thanks,

M

loganic

Former Employee

• 

636 Messages

8年前

Do you have service with AT&T?

(just going through the checklist here)

-Alex

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

8年前

No I don't, I do this i will be binded for six month pre-paid line that
wont be working since I live abroad.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8年前

Hi,

Thank you guys for bringing this up. I bought an Amazon fire phone in US but i'm not a US resident as i live in Italy. I bought the version with no contract for that reason. Today i tried to use it on my network (vodafone IT) but the phone is asking me the sim network unlock code. Can you please provide it?
Many thanks in advance

Thank you!
Paolo

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

8年前

Dear Paolo,

I returned my phone back to amazon since AT&T didn't help and amazon said it's out of their hand!

I tried every website to unlock it but all said they can not!

Amazon offered full refund! What a loss I liked the phone but can't do more!

Sent from my iPhone

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7年前

have you unlocked Amazon fire phone successfully ? i m looking for unlock code but i m not able to request unlock code. what do you think ? third party source are legit ? i found this AT&T Amazon Fire Unlock Code ? should i request code from third party source ? waiting for your reply .

Thanks

kdfederer

ACE - Expert

• 

12.6K Messages

7年前

AT&T has relaxed some of their unlocking requirements. All phone unlocks must go through the unlock portal.

www.att.com/deviceunlock

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7年前

I have a problem such as described above.
I just bought a quite cheap, used amazone fire phone. Its from USA (AT&T). The preowner told me that its unlocked and send with phone unlock PIN code. (Your SIM network unlokk Pin code is: 96878274)
Unfortunately its seems to be locked for every sim, no matter if AT&T.
Its asking for the Puk code. Dont matter which SIM i insert. I tried PUK and PUK2 with two different sim-cards but the phone is not accepting it.
I can boot normally if i just "dismiss" it. But then the sim is not working (obviously).
I turned to AT&T Consumer Device Unlock Portal. They sent me the same code that I already have.
Can somebody HELP me?

My Fire Phone IMEI ***

Thanks!

[Edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6年前

AT&T has relaxed some of their unlocking requirements. All phone unlocks must go through the unlock portal.

www.att.com/deviceunlock

This method does not work anymore. I received a letter:

Hi, OLEG.
Thank you for contacting AT&T about unlocking your Amazon SD4930UR Fire device.

We weren't able to process your request because the device is no longer supported by the manufacturer and we couldn't obtain an unlock code.

For more information about unlocking a device, check out ourdevice unlock support page.

Thanks for choosing us,
AT&T

I do not know what to do:(((
Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.