Troubleshoot your device issues
gold1siver's profile

5 Messages

Sunday, November 12th, 2023 6:30 PM

Closed

Airtel wireless is the same as AT&T stealing from the lifeline

I paid for an iPhone 7 through Airtel wireless, which is the same as ATT so don’t give me your (Edited per community guidelines). Secondly, you people rob from the poor from the lifeline program I did not request a (Edited per community guidelines) galaxy eight and I got, and I got one I wanted to pick a pixel phone Which was an option and I paid for the (Edited per community guidelines) iPhone 7 and the tablet and you basically robbed that money away from me you people are full of (Edited per community guidelines). Don’t tell me I need to call AirTag wireless when AT&T owns this son of a (Edited per community guidelines) and I’m gonna put this on the (Edited per community guidelines) social network and I’m gonna put it on every (Edited per community guidelines) possible (Edited per community guidelines) media outpost outlet that I can find worldwide I’m gonna I’m gonna expose AT&T in for the (Edited per community guidelines) that you people are doing and stealing from the American government and American peoples tax money. (Edited per community guidelines) You

ACE - Sage

• 

116.1K Messages

4 months ago

Airtel is not att.   It's a carrier from India.   Airtel is a non-US carrier that can roam on att.

The rest of your rant has been edited for language which I can only assume was extremely colorful. But that language is not permitted on this forum so it was removed..

Whatever your problem is, if Airtel is your service provider, your problem is with them.  

I don't know how this involves AT&T because half of your post has been redacted because of curse words.

Since you are communicating with other customers, tone it down and explain the problem. Because you're definitely not helping yourself with that nonsense

ACE - Expert

• 

27.5K Messages

4 months ago

Suggestion:  Use the 3 vertical dots to edit your post for clarity and to perhaps explain your issue more clearly.  This will help the participants on these boards (CUSTOMERS just like you) to assist you with direction and advice.  Otherwise your post comes off as an incomprehensible rant.  😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫

5 Messages

4 months ago

The clear difference between a rant, and a fact is the same as a fact, and an opinion one has no basis as far as proof and evidence is concerned to be true. The other one is pure objective, another words, the other one the other term is reference to somebody’s feelings or through a biasedobservation of whatever sorts, no fax can state the claim correctly other than a fact which has to be proven, correct which this is a correct fact in which the facts were stated very clearly, and the facts were true number one ATT and AirTag, wireless or one in the same number two ATT and Airtel wireless is robbing stealing and taking advantage of the poor people in the United States of America, which pay taxes, which first and inform us go to the veterans of this country, because without the veterans there would be no country Number three this is a poor attempt for AT&T to divert our situation. Therefore that’s why they have another company that they’ve created called, called ATT wireless to full and manipulate the public as it says, and in my opinion, repeat opinion that should be deemed advertising fraud it’s a disclaimer, which says one thing it doesn’t matter it doesn’t hold true to what they claim now, if this sounds like a rent, please let the public say so please have an attorney contact me. Otherwise, (Edited per community guidelines) you and that is my opinion (Edited per community guidelines) you 

(edited)

5 Messages

4 months ago

Colorful, has nothing to do with the objective at hand point-blank. And simple AT&T is taking advantage of the American public and all other consumers worldwide for their false and misleading claims. That’s a fact that is not a rant number two air wireless is owned by AT&T, because only because each people change the name or the title of it. A sub company does not disclaim the fact that it still belongs to AT&T and AT&T is profiting from this company, which is fooling and misleading customers point blank. That is a fact a simple, very known fact This is not ATD’s first time, basically manipulating and lying to the public and the international public so if you’re going to use adjectives to describe me, describe the facts don’t be condescending and do not be insulting because this is an insult. (Edited per community guidelines) you that is my insult to you. (Edited per community guidelines) you and your colorful comments (Edited per community guidelines) that’s my opinion and that’s my comment directly directly toward you and you only and AT&T 

(edited)

5 Messages

4 months ago

by the way, AT&T why don’t you let your attorneys would you pay very good money to represent you directly comment towards me because I’m sure a attorney would use their head objectively and legit with legal sound mind not to sound so condescending and I would be so insulting to anyone specially in public, when using AT&T and AT&T’s reputation towards the company and corporation, and the stockholders, ref From using some (Edited per community guidelines) comment and speak with somebody with some intelligence and education, that’s my suggestion to the AT&T lawyers and AT&T themselves because I will sue the pants off of you people so you better go ahead and call your (Edited per community guidelines) lawyers on it because I’m lowering it I have a lawyer as well I’m not a lawyer, but I have a lawyer so I’ll see my day in court with AT&T and I will see the pants off of harassing complaining and derogatory comments towards a customer or individual from a corporation and I will sue the pants off of you. Good day, AT&T 

(edited)

ACE - Expert

• 

27.5K Messages

4 months ago

Well that was clear as mud……

5 Messages

4 months ago

Air talk wireless is what it is being advertising the United States of America, not in. (Edited per community guidelines) Bangladesh just says Iran is not the same as Iraq (Edited per community guidelines) so (Edited per community guidelines) you again maybe is advertised in India as Airtel because you guys worship cows so once you go, find a cow and worship it, (Edited per community guidelines) and stay out of this (Edited per community guidelines) conversation (Edited per community guidelines)

(edited)

ACE - Sage

• 

116.1K Messages

4 months ago

You are wasting a whole lot of your time, and a few moments of ours. And you're getting absolutely nowhere because you won't describe what the problem is.

Again, Airtel is not at&t.  AT&T does not own Airtel and Airtel does not own AT&T.  

Airtel:

https://www.airtel.in/

Either get it together and describe what the problem is, or move along. Because you're not helping yourself and you're wasting time here

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.