Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

Mon, Feb 24, 2020 9:10 PM

5G sub-6 bands

Which bands are being used by AT&T in sub-6? Like n1, n3, n28, n77, n78 (any of those would be helpful for BYOD folks like me).

Responses

GLIMMERMAN76

ACE - Expert

• 

19.2K Messages

a month ago

do you really think att is going to allow byop on 5g right now.

Here are the bands now

AT&T n5, n260 850MHz, 39GHz

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

72.3K Messages

a month ago

Unfortunately 5 G is going to limits the phones you can use with any carrier. There will be no BYOD for 5G phones yet.

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

“Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part” 🆘 Dont expect normal any time soon.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

But today AT&T customer service said otherwise:

James : Maybe I should ask if you are supporting 5G on BYOD?
Jc : Great question.
Jc : There's nothing to worry about, as long as the devices are 5G capable even if it is BYOD and the AT&T plan includes 5G access, it will be used for 5G connection.
AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…