Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Need help understanding your bill?
John.Clingan's profile



1 Message

Wednesday, July 12th, 2017 8:56 PM

Who do I contact in order to settle a debt owed to at&t from last year?

I received a notification that my account had been terminated and the fee was sent to a collection agency late last year. Well I did receive a letter from creedence stating the due amount, however I've been told and seen that AT&T doesn't use them as a collection agency and that they're a scam. I was wondering who it is I need to contact for this information? I just want to get this taken care of. Appreciate any help or advice!



1.9K Messages

7 years ago

Call 800-331-0500 and ask for the billing department to locate your account to see if you really have an outstanding balance. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.