For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
JayDub99's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Sunday, June 16th, 2019 6:48 PM

trying to login into my wireless account

I've been trying for the last three days to log in to my wireless account. No matter what browser, server, or portal I try, I always get timed out.

If I use Firefox or Chrome, I get the message: "The connection has timed out. cprodmasx dot att dot com took too long to respond."

If I use Safari, I get "Safari could not open the page because the server stopped responding."

If I use the MyATT app on my iPhone, I get a "let's make sure it's really you" message, and then I am sent a confirmation code. After I enter the confirmation code, I get the message "your request could not be completed at this time. Please ensure you have a data connection and try again." This happens whether I use WiFi or 4G LTE.

I called ATT support. I was on hold for 35 minutes. When an ATT support rep finally came on, he tried to sell me U-Verse and Internet. I told him I really needed to figure out why my current account with ATT was not functioning properly before I signed up for anything else. He then transferred me to "web support." I was on hold for another 6 minutes, and then I heard a male voice say, "service terminated." Then the call was disconnected. 

And yes, I have cleared my cache, reset my router, and added att.com to my whitelist.

This is garbage customer service, ATT. 

No Responses!
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.