Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

Tue, Sep 10, 2019 12:11 AM

Sim card

I finally found a Sim card to use in my husband new phone at ATT it has to be shipped it is not expensive but they want to charge us again for his prepaid phone and we just paid it on the 5th.We have it taken out of my checking account. If I understand this right I should wait to do it just before he has to pay again to avoid being charged twice.Am I correct?

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

QuarryRye

Master

• 

3.2K Messages

a year ago

Right, AT&T doesn't sell SIM cards for prepaid phones without selling a plan attached with it. Wait until his plan expires and then activate the new one.

**Disclaimer: I don't work for AT&T, have never worked for AT&T, and have never been compensated by them in any way, shape, or form**
lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

79.4K Messages

a year ago

Sounds like you didn’t just buy a card, but a plan as well.  

https://www.att.com/global-search/search?q=free+Sim+card+with+prepaid+phone&autoSuggest=true

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

a year ago

Thanks I appreciate your time  giving me and answer.

Get started...

Ask a new question