Need help understanding your bill?
82_DBoss's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, June 14th, 2017 10:46 AM

Is it possible to get phone records?

Is it possible to get phone logs prior to January 2016?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Employee

• 

51 Messages

7 years ago

You can get up to the last 16 months of your bill online. For bills past 16 months, you can request a copy of it with customer service. The first invoice is free while succeeding invoice is charged $5 per invoice.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I need phone call records of July 6 to 26

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

7 years ago

@seanpakbaz wrote:

I need phone call records of July 6 to 26

@seanpakbaz Did you not read the thread? What year are you asking for? If 2017, they are on your monthly bill which you can retrieve online.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

I need records from November 2017. Being charged for extra data when I'm supposed to be on internet Wi-Fi. [ATT by the way] Brought  iphone in 4 times to solve problem with not connecting to Wi-Fi at home. keep getting charged for overage. Phone works in store but not at home. Have 3 smart TV's, 4 dell computers and my personal HTC Verizon phone. All work perfect. The iPhone is junk. Paid lot of money for something your folks cannot fix. Very unhappy. We're told it's working and still get charged for extra data. Three months now at over $100.00 extra each month besides ridiculous cost. Will try one more time to fix this phone, if not,  things are going to get real serious with ATT. I have land line, wireless, internet-Wi-Fi and Direct TV. All ATT. Will flush all accounts if problem is not fixed. By the way, my home phone is the oldest number in China, Texas that has been in my family for almost 70 years. Not worth an extra $100.00 a month.

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

6 years ago

@ronben1 As stated twice in this thread, your records are on your online account. Also, ATT does not fix iphones. If you have a problem with an iphone connecting to wifi, you should take it to Apple. I've had iphones since the 3G. Never had a problem connecting to home wifi or any wifi. Sounds like you may have a faulty phone. Only Apple handles repair or warranty of iphones.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

HOW?!!?? Give me a linbk to get the past bills online.  I can't find it, and the search for them leads me here!

• 

25.7K Messages

6 years ago

@CoreyCoop are you logged into your myatt? the bills are not hard to find

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

[edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

• 

25.7K Messages

6 years ago

@Rbenner why did you just post your phone number to a bunch of random strangers you dont know?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

yes, that is what I need

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.