Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
M

• 

3 Messages

Thu, Apr 8, 2021 8:09 PM

need correct dispute address

I need the correct address for which to mail a dispute form and supporting correspondence. The form shows to mail to: 1025 Lenox Park Blvd, Atlanta GA 30319. When I took my envelope to the post office to mail it certified mail, as instructed on the dispute form, the clerk said this is not a good address. I feel like this is another way for AT&T to waste time, by not providing the correct address and then I run out of days to file for a dispute while my envelope gets delivered to ???? I need the correct address ASAP please.

Responses

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

48.4K Messages

9 d ago

That is the address posted in the wireless agreement, paragraph 2.2: https://www.att.com/legal/terms.wirelessCustomerAgreement.html#howDoIResolveDisputesWithAtt

A party who intends to seek arbitration must first send to the other, by certified mail, a written Notice of Dispute ("Notice"). The Notice to AT&T should be addressed to: Office for Dispute Resolution, AT&T, 1025 Lenox Park Blvd., Atlanta, GA 30319 ("Notice Address").

(edited)

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

3 Messages

9 d ago

Thank you. Upon taking my envelope to the post office to mail it certified mail, I had the clerk check the address given above, and found that it is a good address. The clerk said that the prior person who told me that it was not a good address, probably found that it actually goes to a suburb of Atlanta and since what they saw didn’t match what I had, thought the address was incorrect. So, I apologize for assuming that AT&T was being misleading about the address. I was just a little snarky with my comment because of the run around I have been receiving for 2 months now, trying to get my problem resolved so it didn’t have to come to this?! So my certified letter is on it’s way!

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

48.4K Messages

9 d ago

Be prepared for a very long process going the formal dispute route. If you haven’t already, you should escalate to corporate by filing an FCC or BBB complaint. The complaint will result in someone from corporate contacting you. They are able to resolve most issues.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question