The phone that makes your everyday epic. Buy the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G now!
Help for account, billing & more
Chjing's profile

Tutor

• 

1 Message

Tue, Mar 19, 2019 6:34 AM

Login issues

It has been several days that I can’t login my account. Every time I tried to login it just pops up a window showing “system errors” or “sorry! Looks like you caught us at a bad time. We are busy in fixing a technical issue.” I wonder how long it can last as my usage of data is about to reach the extreme and I have no idea what to do because I cannot even login my account . As a trusted company, I don’t think at&t should have this issue for such a long time.

• 

1 Message

2 y ago

We have had this same Login issue for a month and have numerous phone calls with representatives and nobody can fix this issue. Each representative tries the same troubleshooting everytime. One call was over two hours. We are on our third ticket and nobody has contacted us to fix the account. It's been over a week and the text said within 48 hours they would contact us. ATTTV Now is not working on any device even though we get charged for it. Cannot see our Bill and have auto payment for services we cannot use. Mobile service works but if we use too much data we will never know. Supposedly we are a valued customer. They sure don't demonstrate that by their actions.

• 

1 Message

2 y ago

I have the same problem. tried a password reset. they say they sent, but nothing.

• 

1 Message

2 y ago

does anyone know the solution for the issue of att network not allow to access att  its own login webpage? att tech support is clueless, but I find a lot of users post the same issue without any resolution.

appreciate your suggestion.

Contributor

• 

4 Messages

1 y ago

As of Dec 22 2020 I still have issues logging into my att accounts. Mostly it’s the mobile app but it occurs on the desktop version as well. I have tried to get my accounts merged into one ID and a password and I will get them set and then use it and it locks me out. If I do manage to somehow get it set so I can log in and actually succeed in accessing my account, when I try to access a different part of my account(go from internet to wireless Acct) inevitably , even though I’ve enabled FaceID, it wants to verify my password. So I use the correct password, and the system says it doesn’t match. So I enter it again making sure I hit the correct keys, and it doesn’t match. This happens in a cycle. Every time. I’m so sick of having all these accounts that are supposed to be merged under one ID but can never access them without going through a hassle. I can’t even verify my own account balance without jumping through what seems like 5000 hoops. It’s ridiculous. 

Contributor

• 

4 Messages

1 y ago

As if Dec 22 2020 I continue to have log in issues. Mostly on the myAtt app but it happens on the desktop app as well. 
between the separate multiple apps apps(myAtt , smart home manager and direct tv) and the confusion on merging and which ID goes where it’s a giant (Edited per community guidelines). Supposedly I can use one ID for everything but so far all I get is, if I’m lucky, one successful login before it all goes to (Edited per community guidelines). If I try to switch between my internet account and my wireless account, I’m screwed and have won myself at least a 3-4 hour trip on resetting passwords and whatever else I have to do to finally gain access to something that should be SIMPLE. I can’t verify that my bill has been appropriately adjusted, or how much it is because the app suddenly decides it doesn’t like the password I gave it. And don’t get me started on having to enable FaceID EVERY TIME I LOG IN. Enabling FaceID is supposed to make it easier but the app is requiring a password to verify it’s my effing face. Believe me, with what I’m paying in a bill, no one that is not me will be accessing this account. Even the Gov’t agency I work for has got it together enough to maintain multiple secured systems and their employees access to them in a manner that is simple and yet secure that doesn’t want to make me rip my hair out every time I want to log into a system. I’m so over this multiple apps, ID, and complicated/convoluted method of maintaining multiple accounts that I’m ready to drop them all and head to a new provider. 

(edited)

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.