Chjing's profile

Tutor

• 

1 Message

Tue, Mar 19, 2019 6:34 AM

Login issues

It has been several days that I can’t login my account. Every time I tried to login it just pops up a window showing “system errors” or “sorry! Looks like you caught us at a bad time. We are busy in fixing a technical issue.” I wonder how long it can last as my usage of data is about to reach the extreme and I have no idea what to do because I cannot even login my account . As a trusted company, I don’t think at&t should have this issue for such a long time.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

3年前

I can't log in either, I've tried from multiple browsers and even different computers. No such luck. What is the problem there??

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

3年前

Nevermind, most recent post helped, ad blocker turned off. Ridiculous. What are they doing during the login process that my Ad Blocker doesn't like? I wonder.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

3年前

Turn off ad blocker for ATT website, should work.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

3年前

I'm having the same issue and it couldn't have come at a worse time. I need access to the locator I pay monthly for and cant use it when I frickin need it

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

3年前

The time here is 9.35 not 735

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

3年前

Hi in regard to the log in problem. I turned my ad blocker off for the AT&T site. I can now log in with no problems at all.
You may have to add the site to the white list.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

3年前

Having the same problem with ATT login. Both on Chrome and Edge browsers. I get no error message but the page after login just says Please give us a moment. We're almost there! and then never connects. Whats up here?

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

3年前

If you have an Ad blocker, turn it off for att and it should work fine
after that.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

3年前

I was logged in buy session setting up another data plan today and then got a error message so signed out . It would not let me resign in, says my email which I’ve used for years is not valid etc etc and password reset doesn’t work. Att charged my  bank account I see the $30 monthly change showing minutes later today it’s just a access issue.

Another note I always get a new email saying my data plan has been renewed not today yet bank card charged the $30 plan.  just weird like my email doesn’t exist anymore. 

anyone have a clue what’s happing why my email shows no good now? 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

3年前

I get this error daily when trying to login. 

Troubleshooting Done

• Google chrome cleared browser cookies, cache, history - issue remains
    Google chrome used private browsing window with NO extensions - issue remains
    Internet explorer cleared browser cookies, cache, history - issue remains
    Internet explorer used private browsing with NO extensions - issue remains

SNAG-0000 2019-09-18.jpg

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

3年前

If you have an ad blocker turn it off you will be able to log in then, don't know why but you have to manually add the site to the whitelist.  After that it works fine...drove me crazy for two days till I figured it out...Good luck 

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

3年前

If you have an ad blocker turn it off you will be able to log in then, don't know why but you have to manually add the site to the whitelist.  After that it works fine...drove me crazy for two days till I figured it out...Good luck 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

3年前

Disabling Adblocker does NOT work for me, nor does adding att to the whitelist, nor does disabling tracking blocks on firefox, nor clearing cache/cookies/data on IE and Firefox. Only pattern I found was I could log in once on each browser, then afterwards each browser gets the same Oops message. As I do not use smartphones/tablet etc but only PC this is a problem. Next I will try anonymous ip to see if that helps.

• 

2 Messages

2年前

This has been going on all week....all day. What the heck is going on? I pay too much for your services as it is and now this?

• 

2 Messages

2年前

Since Monday, I will get logged in but then auto logged out after a few minutes then get some weird I don't have access msg when I try to log back in. What is going on? I pay too much money for maybe 5 Mps as it is and now this. What is going on with ATT?

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.