Chjing's profile

Tutor

• 

1 Message

Tue, Mar 19, 2019 6:34 AM

Login issues

It has been several days that I can’t login my account. Every time I tried to login it just pops up a window showing “system errors” or “sorry! Looks like you caught us at a bad time. We are busy in fixing a technical issue.” I wonder how long it can last as my usage of data is about to reach the extreme and I have no idea what to do because I cannot even login my account . As a trusted company, I don’t think at&t should have this issue for such a long time.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

3年前

I've been having exactly the same issue and the same screen as @mv0013 for over a week now. I switched from DirecTV to U-verse and added fiber Internet. I have several emails from AT&T telling me to review my order, but I can't login to see it.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

3年前

Same issues here. It seems like everyone is getting the same messages from the reps. Sounds like they're all getting trained to reply with the same message saying that it'll be fixed soon. They need to figure out the problem or create a whole different site. Getting to the point where i'm thinking of cancelling our service with them.. Will update you guys if they ever get this issue fixed.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

3年前

I was able to connect on my phone yesterday so I thought it was fixed, but I still couldn't connect on my PC. I took a chance and turned off my ad blocker and voila, I connected! This may not work for you, but I think AT&T added something to their site that ad blockers don't like.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

3年前

Just tried resetting my password, the new password doesnt work either. And also this is attempt on my phone on mobile data, to see if it was an IP issue. None of these options are working for me and its very frustrating. Happy that it works for some people, but should be fixed to work for everyone.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

3年前

ive been going thru the same POOPIE as all of you on the phone with tech support which they transfer to another techie who speaks even less English with a heavy accent , tell me clear this this this and try hmmm I dont know why its not working will create ticket to resolve this issue someone will contact you , I said what happened to the ticket that was created over a week ago , I'm a electrical engineer so I know about software and hardware issues and seems to me they updated something on their system and messed everyone up so keep an eye on your monthly bills mine jumped up $10 bucks more this month when the past 4 months its been the same. I dont have 5g phone and no network out there actually has one though they say they do but they lie to make you buy a newer phone. anyways they claim this issue will be resolved shortly I wont hold my breath ,hmmm I wonder maybe we should all withhold payment for service

or maybe AT&T is so messed

rite now cuz they merged with another telecommunications company and the soft wares dont like one another

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

3年前

After reading your post I turned off my add blocker and was able to get in. Shouldn't be, but it is.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

3年前

I was able to connect on my phone yesterday so I thought it was fixed, but I still couldn't connect on my PC. I took a chance and turned off my ad blocker and voila, I connected! This may not work for you, but I think AT&T added something to their site that ad blockers don't like.

-- note this is what exactly I did and it worked. Remove your adblockers on this site.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

3年前

I have not been able to access my accounts for about a month now  I am able to put in my log in information and it just sits there  stating Please give us a moment. We're almost there!  and it never finished logging into my account.    I have cleared my cache  and browser and it does not help.   I was able to use my phone to pay my bill but I can't look at my accounts

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

3年前

Just remove whatever Ad blocker you have for your browser it should work from there on.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

3年前

I have done just that and it works fine now, thanks.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

3年前

Hi, if you have an ad blocker, turn it off for AT&T. When I did that, had
no problems.
Good luck

Contributor

• 

1 Message

3年前

I'm on a desktop and can't get connected no matter what I try. Have cleared everything there is to clear. Now what?

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

3年前

If you have ad blocker, turn it off for ATT and it should work.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

3年前

I just did that and you are right all of a sudden the ad blocker is stopping AT&T access...what ads they don't have any.  Maybe the Company should read these posts...

So TURN off the ad blocker and add AT&T to the white list..

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

3年前

turn off the ad blocker

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.