Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!

Teacher

• 

6 Messages

Tue, Sep 10, 2019 4:19 AM

LOGIN ACCOUNT AUTHORIZATION

What the {edited for word filter evasion} does it take to get a technology company to make a user friendly interface - All I'm trying to do is pay a flipping bill and 1.  I can't log in because your login screen just hangs, 2.  I have a mobile account (daughter's phone only) but I started the account and pay the bills, yet I am unable to login in to MY account (you require a code to be sent to HER phone, not mine or not my email add'y., 3.  my ISP acct (mine only) requires the same ridiculous code to be sent HER phone.  Well that would be all well and good if she lived with me!  FIX your flipping login user interface and allow an EMAIL address to receive the authentication code for the actual account holder.

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

QuarryRye

ACE - Master

• 

3.2K Messages

4 months ago

The phone is a more secure method than the email address which can be accessed by anyone with the password. I don't see the problem. Just have the code sent to her phone, and have her call or text you the code. Either that or let her take care of her own phone account.

**Disclaimer: I don't work for AT&T, have never worked for AT&T, and have never been compensated by them in any way, shape, or form**
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Teacher

• 

6 Messages

4 months ago

Oh wow!! You totally solved my problem.  You're a genius. -.-  Way to think outside of the box there.

QuarryRye

ACE - Master

• 

3.2K Messages

4 months ago

@mv0013 You're welcome, glad I could help.

**Disclaimer: I don't work for AT&T, have never worked for AT&T, and have never been compensated by them in any way, shape, or form**
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.