For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
tpenrod's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, September 29th, 2015 11:06 AM

Locked out of my account

I recently created a new account with AT&T and went to create a myAT&T account, and got a message saying "we had to lock your account". I called the number, and after waiting 20 minutes and talking to someone who couldn't figure out my problem, they transferred me to "the technical assistant", which turned out to be the automated menu I had already gone through, effectively starting over my whole process. I didn't have the patience to wait another 20 minutes just to go through the runaround again so my problem is still not solved. I'm very disappointed with how complicated this has turned out to be and am not off to a good start with this company. I would appreciate some much better customer service.

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

9 years ago

Hi @tpenrod

I’m sorry to hear you’ve been unable to create your myAT&T account; I’d be glad to look into this further for you.

Could you please send me a private message including your

• Full name
  • Wireless number
  • Best time to reach you

We will contact you within 2 business days.

Thanks,

Charise

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I just purchased my new attorney&t phone and I'm trying to make an account and acctivate it and it says it's locked, what's the problem? My numbers 619 200 2367 . My name's Natalie cirinelli

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.