Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Need help understanding your bill?
Diamond747's profile

6 Messages

Thursday, February 29th, 2024 8:00 PM

I am the daughter of an AT&T Account Holder who is my Mom. My Mom is in the hospital. She has dementia and does not remember her passcode

Hello, my name is Melanie and I am the daughter of an AT&T wireless account holder.  The Account holder is my Mom and she is in the hospital.  Her cell phone is turned off due to Non-Payment.  I want to pay her Bill, but when I try to pay online, I can not get access to her account online because I don't know her Access code nor User ID.  I also don't have access to her Recovery Email.  My Mom has dementia and does not remember ID's, passcodes, or passwords.  I would really like to pay her bill online and have access to her account online so I can connect her account to a Bank Account and set up automatic payments.  Can someone please help me.  I need to have my Mom's cell phone service turned back on.

6 Messages

2 months ago

@MicCheck and @OttoPylot  Thank you so much for your helpful respones.  I apologize for the delay in my update.  I took my POA papers to an AT&T corporate store.  I spoke to a manager and explained the situation.  He was very helpful in setting up Auto-Pay on her account and helping me pay her current past due bill.  He also made me an authorized user on her account.  Helping a parent with dementia can be challenging at times.  This is one less thing for me to worry about.  I really appreciate everyones input to my situation.

ACE - Sage

• 

117.6K Messages

2 months ago

@Diamond747 

I highly recommend you get the account out of your mom's name. One less thing to do later. 

Sorry for your mom's illness.  It's so hard

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.