Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
Help for account, billing & more
yotis1982's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sun, Mar 15, 2015 12:01 PM

Get access to myATT account from outside U.S.

Hello all,

I'm currently in a sort of run between U.S. and Europe (Austrian resident for now) and to avoid roaming data costs while in U.S. I purchased an ATT "Internet on the go mobile hotspot" (http://www.att.com/att/gophone-mobile-hotspot/en/index.html).

All went fine in U.S., but not I'm back in Europe and I would like to charge my account online for the next trip via the online account. I rather prefer to charge it monthly than to buy a new prepaid data SIM card everytime when I'm in U.S.

The only problem is that I did not activate my online account while in U.S. Now when I go to 

att.com/mygophone it ask me to insert the 10 digits wireless number and the (initial) password (already did) and the next screen tells me to introduce the temporary 4-digits password which was send to my device.

Guess what? 😞 I cannot receive that temporary 4-digits password while I'm outside U.S. I'm afraid that the SIM card will expire if not charged and I need to buy another one.

Is there any way to solve this issue while still in Europe so I can activate my online account?

Thank you!

Best regards,

Calin

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

8年前

Hello! @yotis1982 Thanks for posting your concerns about your GoPhone service.

So we can further assist you, please contact our Support for Travel Outside the U.S. line at +1.916.843.4685 and a GoPhone Agent will be able to help get this resolved.

Hope this helps!

Charise

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.