Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
R

• 

2 Messages

Sat, Jul 4, 2020 1:37 PM

Data usage for old bills

I would like to look at the data usage for previous bills. I just got the app this week and can see the current usage, but when I click on the previous month it says no calls or texts were made. Of course that was not the case. Am I doing something wrong?

Responses

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

77.1K Messages

a month ago

Not enough information. If you change from post-paid to pre-paid, changed your phone number, or our brand new account there would be no older information.

After you change the date, click on save.  If I remember it doesn't automatically show the different date range when you enter the date you have to actually click on either save or go

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

2 Messages

I have been a customer with AT&T for many years, however I just recently got the app. It is my understanding I should be able to see 16 months worth. Nothing else has changed.

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

40.5K Messages

Yes, your account should have 16 months of history. The app is just another way to access your account instead of from a browser. If you aren’t seeing previous months, you are probably doing something wrong or looking in the wrong place.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question