Let AT&T help you elebrate your dad with Father's Day Gifts that connect us.
Need help understanding your bill?
K

• 

3 Messages

Thursday, June 4th, 2020 10:20 PM

CARE CODE: 205.2 [LU003]

Hi,

I've been trying to log in to my account for over a week now. I keep getting this error message:

"There have been too many failed sign in attempts. To get help, please visit att.com/myatt and use Forgot user ID or Forgot password links. CARE CODE: 205.2 [LU003]" ​

Even when I reset it, when I try to sign in with the new password, I still get this message. I have already tried on a different device and cleared my cache/browsing history. Please help!

Accepted Solution

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I worked on this issue for a client today.  One computer in the office was able to login to the account but not the other.  The solution was the URL in the Firefox Bookmark of the successful computer went to a genuine AT&T login page instead of a Yahoo login page.  Here is the URL We have been consistently able to login to the account by using this link on any computer.  The original link consistently produces the CARE CODE: 205.2 [LU003]" on any computer which I deduce to be inaccurate and misleading.

(edited)

• 

20 Messages

4 years ago

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

I too have experienced getting the CARE CODE 205.2 and have been trying to overcome it for about 4 days now.   However, I was able to login on the Android cell phone YAHOO app with a password reset.   But when I try to login on my laptop, the code keeps showing up.   This is the worst so called security fix I have ever seen.   Don't know who AT&T got to design this application but someone did not think it through very well,   The worst part of this debacle is that there's no call in help number for someone to intercept with help for the problem.   

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

Has anyone fixed this issue yet?  If so, please share.

• 

4 Messages

4 years ago

Yes! I have the same issue. I created a new password and it still does let me save. I sent a temporary password..and tried creating a new one and it still doesn’t let me!!! 

Contributor

• 

10 Messages

4 years ago

I am now going thru this loop.  I learned that my Microsoft account had been hacked so I’m thinking it is somehow related to that, but now I wonder.

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

My husband is having this issue right now. He’s been on the phone for over four hours with AT&T and still no resolution. HELP!!!! 

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

I've been having the same issue for over two weeks now. There is no one to contact for help.

Tutor

• 

47 Messages

4 years ago

Oh well, I see no help here!

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Try accessing your billing account using this link:

https://www.att.com/support/article/email-support/KM1240462

Check your messages on your bill (listed under your account name pull-down menu).  Click on the message regarding the use of your email then follow the process which seem redundant, just do it.  This fixed CARE CODE: 205.2 [LU003]

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.